Decades of Experience
With decades of experience in the U.S. Customs and Freight Forwarding industry, we specialize in the clearance of perishable and manufactured goods from Mexico and the rest of the World. Our office is fully automated, allowing us to provide professional and timely service to you in any United States port of entry. We offer a broad range of automated services allowing us to customize our service to you and save you time and money.
When you choose Joe Arevalo & Associates as your Customs Broker and Freight Forwarder, you will receive personalized service, dedication and enthusiasm from our expert service representatives. Our worldwide department provides Door to Door service specializing in the produce business. When our services are fully tapped, we will implement a proven Farm to Fork Traceability approach that integrates your existing system to the import process keeping essential U.S. Government agencies in the loop and minimizing your exposure to potential government recalls in U.S. Markets.
Giving our clients the alternative market providing perishables from other countries.
- Expeditious movement of perishable cargo through Customs, USDA, & FDA via Air, Land or Sea.
- Proven Farm to Fork TRACE-ABILITY approach for the Produce Industry
- Cold room storage available for perishables National Wide
LAND, AIR & SEA
Total Coordination service from Shipper to Consignee. Giving a Professional service worldwide and providing time delivery precision on our client’s products.
- Air Freight coordination overseas
- Air freight collect local and nationalAir Dispatch international
- Coordination and Time precision is a Key on our ocean logistics service. Alternative ocean routes to avoid time consuming and fast delivery.
- Produce Ocean freight
- Produce Handling adviser in Ocean Freight
- Dry Ocean Freight
- Worldwide Tracking Containers
- Door to Door Delivery coordination.
Our Land service requires the best equipment to assist in delivery times. Working together with the most reliable trucking companies in the US nation and Mexico.
- South Texas Valley delivery Service
- Truck Loads (TL) National wide 48 states
- Less than Truck Load (LTL) Refrigerated 10,000 lbs Delivery trucks
- Logistics Advisors